Since 2010, people wanting to enter into the Ontario Security Industry as a guard must complete a Ministry of Community Safety and Security sanctioned training course. Our instructors are seasoned professionals who have extensive backgrounds in the Security, Safety, Correctional and Law Enforcement fields. We offer Security Guard and Supervisors training programs both in-class and on-line.
Neptune provides a series of professional developmental trainings All guards are expected to complete the following course in addition to basic training
- Neptune Orientation
- Neptune Technology
- Equal Access for All – Access Ability (AODA training in Ontario and training based on the AODA for other provinces)
- Worker Health and Safety
- Workplace Violence
- Harassment and Discrimination - Respect in the Workplace
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- A Security Employee’s Responsibility Regarding the Use of Alcohol
- Customer Service Approach to Effective Security
- Mental Health
- Event Security
Please contact us directly for course schedule and associated costs.